Qualifications & training
- Accredited Transactional Analysis Practitioner (psychotherapy speciality). This requires a full clinical training of at least 4 years duration.
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (with distinction)
- Member British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (accredited)
- BA Developmental Psychology, University of Sussex
- MA Creative Writing and Personal Development, University of Sussex (dissertation with distinction)
- Certificate in Feminist Theology, University of Wales, Lampeter
- Open University, Specialist Courses in ‘An Ageing Population’ and ‘Conflict in the Family’ as well as Social Sciences Foundation